Jupiter-polar-abstanz
Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Weiter

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Alpha Centauri Foren-Übersicht -> Sonstiges Sonstiges
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
JANm

BeitragVerfasst am: 01.09.2009, 02:50    Titel: Jupiter-polar-abstanz Antworten mit Zitat

Hallo Jeder
Der grosste winkel-distance der es fuer uns erdbewoner gibt ist der Jupiter-polar-winkle.
Es darf 90 +/- Beta sein. Es aendert sich um zwolf jahre. Also 67,5 bis 113,5. Galileo kannte schon vier von ihre monde. Jupiter ist die planete die Gravitation in unserer sonnesytem aenderen kann. Weil sie ein auserer planet ist, ist sie um und nabei ein halbes zum anschauen.
Ich kenne die ausdruekung "zonnetje schieten" was am duetsch wird sein am Sunne Schiessen; besser wird sein zum Jupiter schiessen weil er(oder sie) ein winkel zum polster macht der nicht so vorhergesagte bahn geht wie die sonne. Jupiter on Jupiter down could be names. The earth (something like a moon to such two big body's) going up or sheering down; to the plane of our two (eccept the influence of Saturnus) body system.
My question is it seems there is an economic relationship between sunspots +/- and buying and selling. Is it rather not the relationship between the up or down going angle from Jupiter to the Polar Star?
greetings Janm
PS.000 succes on answering this question.
ralfkannenberg

BeitragVerfasst am: 01.09.2009, 09:11    Titel: Re: Jupiter-polar-abstanz Antworten mit Zitat

JANm hat Folgendes geschrieben:
My question is it seems there is an economic relationship between sunspots +/- and buying and selling. Is it rather not the relationship between the up or down going angle from Jupiter to the Polar Star?

Hi JANm,

I recommend to put your money on a safe "Sparbuch" instead of playing at the exchange.

Regards, Ralf
ralfkannenberg is offline Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
missionman

BeitragVerfasst am: 01.09.2009, 09:38    Titel: Re: Jupiter-polar-abstanz Antworten mit Zitat

ralfkannenberg hat Folgendes geschrieben:

Hi JANm,

I recommend to put your money on a safe "Sparbuch" instead of playing at the exchange.

Regards, Ralf

Ralf,

As an investment banker for almost 20 years, I actually would like to see JANm investing money in stock markets. All markets need people like him, we call this "uninformed order-flow".

Very Happy

MM
missionman is offline Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
ralfkannenberg

BeitragVerfasst am: 01.09.2009, 09:56    Titel: Re: Jupiter-polar-abstanz Antworten mit Zitat

missionman hat Folgendes geschrieben:
As an investment banker for almost 20 years, I actually would like to see JANm investing money in stock markets. All markets need people like him, we call this "uninformed order-flow".

Hi missionman,

the reputation of the exchange (I am working there !) is very bad and this will not improve with advices like yours !

By the way: It is not a bad idea to invest in Sparbücher !

Cheers, Ralf
missionman

BeitragVerfasst am: 01.09.2009, 10:30    Titel: Re: Jupiter-polar-abstanz Antworten mit Zitat

Hi missionman,

the reputation of the exchange (I am working there !) is very bad and this will not improve with advices like yours !

By the way: It is not a bad idea to invest in Sparbücher !

Cheers, Ralf

Ralf,

I was obviously joking with my "advice" - and I never argued against Sparbücher: cash is king!

MM

BTW: SWX or Eurex? Know them both very, very well.....
ralfkannenberg

BeitragVerfasst am: 01.09.2009, 11:19    Titel: Re: Jupiter-polar-abstanz Antworten mit Zitat

SWX or Eurex? Know them both very, very well.....

SWX

Due to the fusion with Telekurs and SIS we have a different name now.

Cheers, Ralf
Kondensat

BeitragVerfasst am: 01.09.2009, 14:00    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

if i had some spare money left, i would invest in bundesschatzbriefe......
Wink
ralfkannenberg

BeitragVerfasst am: 01.09.2009, 14:08    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Kondensat hat Folgendes geschrieben:
if i had some spare money left, i would invest in bundesschatzbriefe......
Wink

How long is the lifetime ("Laufzeit") ? - Currently I would be very careful in case of an inflation ! - But when the economy is stable again bonds are good investments, and if you like to take some risks and you are able to keep them long enough (for decades !) save share titles as well. Some people say 50:50 is not a bad idea, but this depends from your personal situation. And don't forget: You only "play" with money which does not really hurt you if you lose it !

But be aware that you need more than only "some" money left as otherwise all the different fees will "eat" your profit !

Cheers, Ralf
galileo2609
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: 01.09.2009, 23:45    Titel: Re: Jupiter-polar-abstanz Antworten mit Zitat

Hallo Jeder
[...]

Hallo JanM,

ich habe keinen sinnhaften Zusammenhang in deinem Post identifizieren können. Wahrscheinlich liegt das wohl nicht nur an deinen sprachlichen Möglichkeiten, sondern vor allem an deinen physikalischen Kompetenzen. Aber machen wir noch einmal einen Versuch. Schreib das ganze bitte noch einmal in deiner Muttersprache auf und ich bin mir sicher, dass zumindest die Niederdeutschen unter uns eine Chance haben, deine Vorstellungen rekonstruieren zu können.

Was ich mich auch frage ist, wie machst du dich in Salzburg verständlich? Dort sitzen nicht zu wenige Österreicher am Tisch, die dich wahrscheinlich noch weniger verstehen werden als wir.

Grüsse galileo2609
galileo2609 is offline Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
ralfkannenberg

BeitragVerfasst am: 02.09.2009, 08:30    Titel: Re: Jupiter-polar-abstanz Antworten mit Zitat

Hallo galileo,

ich habe JANm so verstanden, dass er vermutet, dass es keineswegs einen Zusammenhang zwischen den Börsenkursen und den Sonnenflecken, sondern statt dessen einen Zusammenhang zwischen den Börsenkursen und der Deklination des Jupiters gibt ...

... das ist ja auch der Grund, warum ich ihn zu einem Sparbuch geraten habe - da kann man nicht viel falsch machen.

Freundliche Grüsse, Ralf
JANm

BeitragVerfasst am: 04.09.2009, 23:37    Titel: Something astronomical Antworten mit Zitat

Hello Ralf
So I mentioned correlation between sunspots (commonly know as have to do with financial up and down thing) and Jupiters declination. That is a phenomenological correlation I have always supected, but solely intuitively mentioned here. It seems it gave some fun...
I want to add some astronomical data to physicalize the problem I stated.
The polar star is a double star in 1950 1 degree away from Earths pole. In 2095 the distance to the True pole will only be 26 seconds of a degree. The polar star is also a spectroscopic double star with a four day period cepheid. Have to look up the formula to calculate its mass from that.
Had a clear view of Jupiter last monday and got a postcard with holografic Jupiter last thursday. I think much interesting things can be learned from the position of the largest planet in our solar system...
greetings Janm
missionman

BeitragVerfasst am: 05.09.2009, 10:52    Titel: Re: Something astronomical Antworten mit Zitat

So I mentioned correlation between sunspots (commonly know as have to do with financial up and down thing) ....

JANm,

I have been working in the financial industry and specifically capital markets for almost 20 years, but I have never ever heard that such markets are correlated with sunspots. Are you sure you're not mixing Astronomy with Astrology?

MM
ralfkannenberg

BeitragVerfasst am: 05.09.2009, 21:59    Titel: Re: Something astronomical Antworten mit Zitat

In 2095 the distance to the True pole will only be 26 seconds of a degree.

Hi JANm,

I do really not know why it is so often necessary to correct the things you are writing. It should be possible that you doublecheck the things first before you write them.

It is not the year 2095 but 2102 and the closest distance will be minutes and not seconds of a degree. In the dTV-Atlas zur Astronomie from 1973 I find 0.46° = 0.4° + 0.06° = 24' + 6*36" =24' + 216" = 27'36", in Wikipedia I find 28'31".

The polar star is also a spectroscopic double star with a four day period cepheid.

This is more complicated; according to dTV-Atlas alf UMi B is only a optical companion, whereas Wikipedia tells us that both alf UMi B and the spectroscopic partner alf UMi Ab belong to the Polarstar system; furthermore two more distant companions alf UMi C and alf UMi D have been discovered.

Here you can read more details and only in 1996 Kamper has concluded that alf UMi B is most propably a physical companion of alf UMi Aa. This was also supported by the data from HIPPARCOS. (see section 2.3)

Cheers, Ralf
JANm

BeitragVerfasst am: 05.09.2009, 23:44    Titel: Re: Something astronomical Antworten mit Zitat

In 2095 the distance to the True pole will only be 26 seconds of a degree.

Hi JANm,

I do really not know why it is so often necessary to correct the things you are writing. It should be possible that you doublecheck the things first before you write them.

Cheers, Ralf

Hello Ralf

Why do I have recheck with painjtingstained hands in my all so valuable Enceclopedia 20*1000 pages. My Wikipedia parallel at hand. I think it can still compete with the sequential everchanging modern version of
"How things ought to be"
Don't come to me saying that my encecopedia is old. I think it has the age of thirty and I don't see science changing so fast. At the matter of fact I think science is static, i.e. needs generations to evolve! From the two values given I interpolated and got 41 seconds for 2009 is that correct?
cheers Janm
ralfkannenberg

BeitragVerfasst am: 06.09.2009, 00:37    Titel: Re: Something astronomical Antworten mit Zitat

Why do I have recheck with painjtingstained hand

Hi JANm,

because this is not the first time that you are writing data which is wrong and it is a very boring to correct this.

By the way - have you already read the article about the Polar Star ?

Cheers, Ralf
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Alpha Centauri Foren-Übersicht -> Sonstiges Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Weiter
Seite 1 von 2

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.